Where Outlook Stores Your Mail, Calendar and Other Data
To identify the folder where Outlook 2003 stores your email messages and other data:
* Select File | Data File Management... from the menu.
* Highlight your main data file (typically named Personal Folders).
* Click Open Folder....
To identify the folder where Outlook 2002 and earlier store your data:
* Click with the right mouse button on Outlook Today either in the Outlook bar or in the folder list.
* Select Properties from the pop-up menu.
* Select Advanced....
* Notice the path listed under Path:.
* Select the path excluding the file name (usually this will be "outlook.pst") with your mouse.
* Press Ctrl-C to copy the path.
o If, for example, the path listed under Path: is "C:\Documents and Settings\email.guide\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst", you'd select and copy "C:\Documents and Settings\email.guide\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\".
* Now select Run... from the Start menu.
* Press Ctrl-V to paste the path
* Hit Enter to open your Outlook data folder in Windows Explorer.