Rudebox.co.nr How To Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudebox.co.nr How To Forums

Rudebox How To Forums - Ask Anything, View How To's

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spyware Terminator Free Alternative to Spyware Doctor etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-01-01

Spyware Terminator Free Alternative to Spyware Doctor etc Empty
PostSubject: Spyware Terminator Free Alternative to Spyware Doctor etc   Spyware Terminator Free Alternative to Spyware Doctor etc Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 pm

Click Here To Download || Click Here For Comparison Chart

Spyware Terminator Free Alternative to Spyware Doctor etc Spywareterminator

This is one of the most exciting free programs I’ve come across in a while. Finally a very good antispyware program that you can install and forget, knowing that you have effective real time protection with automatic live updates.

This might not sound so revolutionary but it is, because most good freeware antispyware programs, including well known titles such as Spybot Search & Destroy, Ad-Aware, and Spyware Blaster do not feature automatic updates unless you switch to the paid version. For me this always meant that there really isn’t a good freeware antispyware, and that a better option would be the (commercial) SpySweeper or Spyware Doctor. Until now, that is.I’ve been using this program for a while and am very satisfied with it. My brother recently had a nasty spyware infection that some of the other (free + non-free) antispyware programs could not effectively handle, but that Spyware Terminator resolved beautifully.

Note: Spyware Terminator integrates a free open source antivirus software named ClamVir to scan your computer. Although this is a good feature that I recommend, ClamVir does not offer memory resident antivirus protection and you should not consider it to be sufficient antivirus protection. (I.e. use Spyware Teminator for Spyware protection and install another Antivirus program for protection against viruses).

The following are some of Spyware Terminiator’s features:

* Fast Scan, Full Scan, Customized Scan, Scheduled Scan
* ClamAV antivirus integration (including ClamAV database updates)
* Effective removal of threats, including blocked files on reboot. Quarantines threats. Allows removal of locked files
* Real Time Protection with autmatic live updates.
* HIPS function monitors files for suspicious changes and asks user to intervine if changes to system are not recognized in it’s database.
* File analysis option allows sending of suspicious files to the developers for deep analysis.
* Restore computer to earlier or default setting
Back to top Go down
https://rudebox.editboard.com

Spyware Terminator Free Alternative to Spyware Doctor etc
Page 1 of 1